Backgammon
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Time Management on moves

Time Management on moves
Posted by DreamCastr_XYI (TD) Sep 22 2022 10:46AM

Time Management on moves sems to be a ongoing issue. The rules clearly state: GAME COLONY IS CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING FROM 20 SECOND PLAY TO 15 SECONDS PER MOVE. PLEASE KEEP MOVEMENT WITHIN THE 15 SECS. WHILE THE PROGRAMMING IS BEING DONE THE FOLLOWING IS IN EFFECT. AFTER 2 DELAY NOTICES IT WILL RESULT IN DQ'D. SHOULD YOU FEEL I AM TAKING ANYONE SIDE ON THIS ISSUE YOUR ARE MISTAKEN. I AM FOLLOWING THE RULES AS SET FORTH BY GAME COLONY.

Response
Posted by magdeln (VIP) Sep 23 2022 11:15AM

Each time (edit) is saying something to me you are always taking his side. The other time he was extremely rude with You had proof and you did not do anything . Instead you posted a message indirectly blaming me. WHEN DID SOMEONE COMPLAIN BECAUSE I WAS TAKING TOO MUCH TIME? HOW MANY TIME DID YOU HAVE TO TIME ME OUT? Once because I forgot it was D/E. I am here to have fun but also like to be treat like any other players

Oh no....
Posted by MAB (moderator) Sep 23 2022 11:43AM

Let's don't use players names. Thank you.

Posted by DreamCastr_XYI (TD) Sep 23 2022 11:54AM

I'm sorry you feel this way, as this is truly not the case. Your correct we don't normally have complaints regarding time movement. We did have a problem previously from a few other players. However, those who abused it are no longer playing in tournaments. I have rules to follow as a TD, I can't take anyone's side other than the rules. Either way if I do or don't say something to players, whoever it may be, someone will be upset. I'm truly sorry you feel this way. You are a very good player, and as you know always enjoying chatting and playing with you. Hope we see you soon. HUGS :)

GC Store