Checkers
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Ma's JOKE OF THE DAY!

Ma's JOKE OF THE DAY!
Posted by utahma (VIP) Sep 8 2005 10:00AM

One afternoon a man came home from work to find total mayhem in his house. <br><br>His three children were outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn all around the front yard. <br><br>The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house. <br><br>Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess. <br><br>A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall. <br><br>In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing. <br><br>In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door. He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. <br><br>He was worried she may be ill, or that something serious had happened. He found her lounging in the bedroom, still curled in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, 'What happened here today?' <br><br>She again smiled and answered, 'You know everyday when you come home from work and ask me what in the world did I do today?' <br><br>'Yes,' was his incredulous reply. <br><br>She answered, 'Well, today I didn't do it.' <br>

GC Store