Chess
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
World Map Of Gamecolony Players

World Map Of Gamecolony Players
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 2 2013 7:30AM

World Map of Gamecolony Players Hi everyone I am now starting a world map of Gamecolony players, As a TD I have many times seen players say they come from Virgina, Massachusetts and many other places. Coming from England I did not know where any of these places are but was intrigued. So came up with the idea of a world map of tds and players. I need 2 bits of information so I can add players to the map. 1, your player name 2, where you live For security reasons please DO NOT supply house numbers or street address, just the town you live in. i.e. 1, HappyChap 2, Newcastle, Staffordshire, England This is voluntary so please don’t feel you have to add your name and address I have already started a map with some TD names on it so please see the link below; you may have to copy and paste. <A target=_blank href=http://batchgeo.com/map/gamecolonyplayers>batchgeo.com/map/gamecolonyplayers</a> Please add your name and address to this post and I will start adding players to the map from Thursday 4th April. If you have any questions please ask away and I will try to answer them. If you think this is a good idea please tell others so we can get more names on the map as not everyone use forums

how to submit your name
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 3 2013 5:32AM

if you want to add your details to the map please use this link as it will take you to a web page where you can submit your details to a spreadsheet, then i only have to copy and paste the spreadsheet and save me a lot of time. <A target=_blank href=http://philipbryan113.wix.com/gamecolonyplayers>Add yourself as a GameColony.com Player</a>

MAP UPDATE
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Jun 7 2013 9:42AM

I have now added a favourite game on the world map for GC players. anyone who has put their name on the map can you please leave your favourite gamecolony game below or please fill in the form again so I can update the map for everyone

GC Store