Cribbage
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
FEBRUARY TOURN OF CHAMPIONS SUNDAY, MARCH 3 AT 5 PM

FEBRUARY TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SUNDAY, MARCH 3 AT 5 PM (est)
Posted by Pearle Feb 28 2024 8:40PM

The FEBRUARY 2024 Tournament of Champions is scheduled for SUNDAY, MARCH 3 at 5 pm (est). As you can see this is earlier than when I normally host the TOC. I am trying this time slot to see if we can get more people in different time zones able to join us. It will be a 10 tix double elimination with an additional 20 tix added to the champion (compliments of the WEBS ... thank you!) Below is the list for the eligible players. (This list will be updated if any new players need to be added on the 1st of March). In order to play in this tourney, you must have taken 1st place in a crib tourney during the month of FEBRUARY. Please note .... If you changed your name, it must be changed back to match your player name on the list below. We had 74 winners out of 390 tourneys! Great job everyone! Sign up early as there is a limit of 32 players for this special TOC! Wishing you all the best and remember to have FUN!!! 221BBAKERST ALEXTOWN29 ALLIGATOR3 ANDREWJ2015 ANGIE7779 AUSSIEGIRL26 BADCZECH BASIL27 BIGGPEGGER BLOCKADER BOWENMAINE BRISTOLBOY3 BUFFALOBJO BUTCHERSTEVE CANTUVIO CARPUNTO CRIB4KERM CRIBRING CRIBSTERCO DABOWLER DENDENDEN ERIK418 FIDDLER92 FLUFFINATOR FUNK48 GAS6569 GREYJ GRIFF627 GRIZ27_US GRUMPYGOLDCOUNTRY HAPPY_GG HARRY2015 HATVAN HONORABLE IWANTA29 JEFFY37 JJONNTAG JOE12006 JONESY06 JUDYHAGEROTT JUST_PLAYING KARDSHARKK KYLLERB LINDACARDER LLABFLOG2 LOOOONY LUMBER1 MICROSTATION1 MONSIEBLUE MTGAL1971 NAANI4 NUTSTOBEHERE PETERPEL PINC_ENERGY PK0007 PRAIRIERIDER RADBREW REGAL123 RENEEVILLANI ROADRUNNER363 RONNIEG215 RUMRUMMY SHRIMPER20 SSN SUBMARINER TEMSMMEM THATS29PNTS4ME THEKIMMEL THISLITTLEPEGGY TOMRUGBY1968 VA_MASTER VERY_NICE XEROTOO YELSEW

Time is good
Posted by jonesy06 (VIP) Feb 29 2024 6:41PM

March 3 at 5pm ? What time zone eastern , coast , mountain,

Tournament of Champions will be 5 PM (est) on Sunday March 3rd
Posted by Pearle (moderator) Feb 29 2024 8:43PM

All Tournament of Champions will always be scheduled for Game Colony time of Eastern Standard Time! As I live in the East Coast, all my tourneys schedule are on Game Colony EST time. Good question Jonesy - thank you for asking!

GC Store