Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
It costs nothing :)

It costs nothing :)
Posted by eyemac (VIP) Apr 29 2006 10:29PM

i know everyone is different, and whats good for one is not always good for another...but hey, how hard is it to show a little manners to each other whilst in the games halls. Personally, I like to wish every opponent hello and good luck ( Hi & gl). Even if conversation doesn't get past this, I feel by greeting my opponent the game is, at least, played in a good spirit. I find to many people simple ignore a greeting and leave a game without as much as a thank you... I don't get it!! Is it not nice to be nice? I do have to say there are many people out there who make visiting this site enjoyable. I personally, remember the more pleasant people I meet in here. So to all you silent gamers out there...make an effort, say hi, be well mannered and spread a little happiness :) Thanks, Plumheid :)

Posted by 19clswift84 (VIP) Jun 8 2006 7:06PM

When I first started playing here EVERYONE used to say hello and good luck at the beginnning of a game but after now being ignored more times than not I have resorted to only saying it to those who say it to me first, I am not being rude but this but that is how many people do ignore you, just like on ebay when i finish a good transaction with someone and you leave them good feedback, and they dont leave you any five years ago everyone used to leave feedback no problem but it seems that now peoples manners and good grace have gone to pot.

GC Store