Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
A GREAT LOSS

A GREAT LOSS
Posted by hogdog (VIP) Sep 15 2006 3:47PM

I do not know how many out there remember Pat Pond. She was a wonderful person and a great gin player. She lost her fight to brain cancer 7/7.Toshka was one of her dearest friends and i know Rocky,Sam,Peg,& Julie all remember her. She will be missed in my life. love hoggie

thanks hoggie
Posted by MAB (moderator) Sep 15 2006 4:33PM

Pat was one of our original players. She has been missed. Our sincere sympathy to her family. Thanks for letting us know hoggie.

Thanks Judy
Posted by PEGASUS (moderator) Sep 15 2006 4:52PM

Yes, I remember Pat with fondness. Thank you so much for letting us know. We lose touch with so many - our thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones!

A dear friend
Posted by toshka Sep 20 2006 7:11PM

Yes Hoggie, she was a friend that I felt very close to and a player I greatly respected; one of the best, politest and fairest players. I miss her very much. I am sorry that our wish to meet one day will never come true.

Thanks Hoggie
Posted by CureMe (VIP) Sep 23 2006 6:39PM

It's sad to hear of one of our charter members passing on. I am glad I had the chance to play against her. She was always a good time. CureMe

TY FOR LETTING US KNOW
Posted by sam85 (TD) Sep 28 2006 10:41AM

I REALLY WILL MISS HER AND WAS VERY LUCKY TO KNOW HER.SO ILL REMEMBER THE FUN AND GAMES WE SHARED. TILL WE MEET AGAIN. .SAM85

sad news
Posted by nurseed Oct 17 2006 5:40PM

I am very sad to hear that one of my gin buddies from a few years ago has passed away.Ill always remember what a nice, and polite person Pat was.My condolences go to her family and also Hoggie and Toshka who were her close friends.

GC Store