Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Ed Blue

Ed Blue
Posted by kwing73 (VIP) Mar 17 2008 9:56AM

Ed Blue we miss you the forums are boring without you

Ed Blue
Posted by tenuvuz (VIP) Mar 31 2008 4:29PM

I am in email contact with Ed regularly He has moved on from crib well and happy and still a great sense of humor ten

Ed Blue
Posted by tenuvuz (VIP) Apr 1 2008 7:16PM

Kwing-Ed sends his best regards to you and all his friends

Sad Forum :(
Posted by PEGASUS (moderator) May 10 2008 7:29PM

Gin Rummy used to be such a busy forum...true we don't have Ed Blue anymore but I bet there are others out there with the gift of gab. By the way ten...I don't remember Ed ever playing crib - did he? I know he played a LOT of gin. :) I just bet some of you have some good gin stories to tell - or family stories or just about anything to get some action going here.

Ed Blue
Posted by edblue (VIP) May 29 2008 4:53PM

Hi all: Yup. it's me again and I'm back for a while. I just opened the Forum and saw the posting that Tenuvuz e-mailed me about. It's hard to believe you guys, and gals, even remember my name. I guess it's a burden to be famous; or infamous. My best regards to all my dear friends and I certainly had quite a few on this website. I will be playing gin for a while. We're in New York trying to sell or rent our home. Know anyone interested? It's on the New York/Greenwich Conn border and it is spectacular. Can you beleiev that this is a sales pitch???

Welcome Back
Posted by wilpat (VIP) May 30 2008 7:14PM

Good to hear your are back. DO NOT leave again for any extended period!

Ty Ty Ty
Posted by edblue (VIP) May 31 2008 10:47AM

To all of you who've come forward to great me I say thanks. The warmth of your reception was overwhelming although it did perpetuate the friendhips I've made over the years. To highligt my return I must comment on the 25tix tourney last night. I was matched against the great Superheart and I must admit I have never been beaten so badly in such a short period of time in all my years playing gin. It was a 200 point match and ended in less than 5 minutes. Superheart is "Superman". I'd just once like to pull one card to a gin and catch my opponent with a score of over 90. This is just one example of another warm welcome from a "dear friend." It's good to be back but I would appreciate a few more wins.

Ed Blue
Posted by tenuvuz (VIP) Jun 4 2008 7:55PM

welcome back my friend

GC Store