Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
BATTLE OF THE SEXES TOURNEYS

BATTLE OF THE SEXES TOURNEYS
Posted by NiceJammies (TD) Sep 14 2009 9:54AM

id like to have one minute of your time to announce wednesday nights, "BATTLE OF THE SEXES TOURNEY" MEN WILL START AT 8PM AND LADIES WILL START SHORTLY AFTER AT 830 PM. LADIES AND MEN WILL PLAY IN TWO SEPARATE TOURNEYS, AFTER WHICH THE WINNERS OF EACH WILL PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER. EVERYONE IN THE TOURNEY WHO WOULD LIKE TO, CAN STAY AND WATCH THE FINAL GAME TO CHEER THEIR FAVORITE ON TO WIN. SETTINGS WILL BE 150 REGULAR, LOSER DEALS, 3 TIX TO ENTER. FINAL MATCH WILL BE ONLY FOR KICKS. IF THE LADIES WIN, THEN THE TD FOR THE MENS SIDE MUST GO TO MAIN GIN LOBBY AND PRAISE THE SKILL OF THEIR OPPONENTS. AND IF THE MEN WIN, THEN I WILL BE DOING THAT MYSELF, BUT IM THINKING NAAAAA. IF EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS THEN WE MAY PLAN SAME TOURNEY ONCE A MONTH, IF THE MEN CAN HANDLE IT. WINK. SCOPEMAN WILL HOSTG THE MENS SIDE AND NICE JAMMIES WILL HOST THE LADIES.

Battle of the Sexes Trny Question
Posted by sumdumdame (VIP) Sep 15 2009 3:13PM

This is a great, fun idea. One question - you have "... EVERYONE IN THE TOURNEY WHO WOULD LIKE TO, CAN STAY AND WATCH THE FINAL GAME " I hope you mean stay in the Lobby and watch, rather than watching at the Table. Correct? Thanks, Sum {PS Hope you're right, Nice Jammies ..."NAAAAA"! :) }

actually no i mean
Posted by NiceJammies (TD) Sep 15 2009 11:47PM

since the final game isnt for tix, i think it would be fun to watch at the table, if youre playing and it would be too much distraction, you can always turn the chat off i think or just resize the room so you cant see it, the last game while it may be serious in a sense, it is really meamt to be a fun social event, and i want to watch. :)

GC Store