Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Memorial Day Again

Memorial Day Again
Posted by Joker (TD) May 31 2010 3:58PM

Memorial Day Again Posted by Joker (TD) 31 May 2010 3:52pm Memorial Day is a United States Federal Holiday. Originally called Decoration Day is a day of rememberence of our fallen soldiers in war. Not a holliday but a day of remembrence. For familys, loved ones, and soldiers its a day of questioning. WHY a mother - WHY did not my child return home safe and sound? a soldier - WHY did I return and my friend and comrad did not? a father - WHY did my child have to go? a soldier - WHY did we have to go? a wife - WHY did I not have time to say goodbye? a soldier - WHY did I not have time to say goodbye to my brother in arms? War will always bring unanswered questions to us all. So for all the the fallen soldiers across the world - I REMEMBER and I SALUTE YOU JOKER o(-^-)o

Memorial Day Again
Posted by SCOPEMAN (TD) May 31 2010 6:58PM

Joker ty very much, As a Vet I really appreciate it. But As a father that has a son serving now I appreiate it more. Lets hope that in years to come our grandchildren and great grandchildren will not have to serve. But the true saying is "Freedom is not FREE. Thank you to all of our men and women for all that they do. Scopeman

GC Store