Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Sad news

Sad news
Posted by MAB (moderator) Jul 8 2010 1:57PM

I'm very sorry to report news that one of our long time TDs passed away yesterday from a sudden heart attack. I know some would want to know and I'm sure your memories of MsMary and thoughts and prayers for her family will be very much appreciated.

MsMary will be missed
Posted by Pearle (moderator) Jul 8 2010 2:45PM

I know I will miss Ms Mary and I know our prayers will be with her family. If anyone would like to make a donation to her family, you can send a contact us and transfer tix to: MsMary FUND. I know her family will greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Paula

Special fund.
Posted by MAB (moderator) Jul 8 2010 3:08PM

GC has set up a special account for those of you who are interested in flowers for the family. Please send contact us requesting transfer of tix to MsMary FUND. Webs will see that the sum total is given to Mary's husband.

Sympathies....
Posted by stageinharmony (VIP) Jul 8 2010 5:12PM

Such sad news. I know what it's like to lose a life partner at a tragically early age. All my very best wishes to her husband and family.

Posted by Babe_2004 (VIP) Oct 4 2010 9:59PM

so sad to hear this my prayers goes to her family and hope they have better days ahead xoxo hard to lose someone but thier memory will always live with us .god bless RIP MSMARY

GC Store