Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
to webmaster thanks

to webmaster thanks
Posted by Babe_2004 (VIP) Dec 9 2010 7:58AM

dear web master i know u see this before it goes on forum i like to see why i didnt get my deposite for 25 by pay pal been waitting for it over 30 min and still not in my account and also please no restriction on how much i buy cause i know what i spend for my games and i got my limite i do play poker alot on line and i got more limite on that as well this is the only way i have fun for not being able to go out as much because of my health so please let me play as i wish and as much as i wish i am not ristricted with my money and also could u please increase my play limite as it is 25 right now and some times i like to play 40 or 30 tickets so please let me be happy and have my fun this is my space to get away from all the troubles i got in my real life and i relax here thanks for understanding and also please see what has happened to my tickets that i got by paypal with many thanks babe 2005 this is the only way i can talk to u direct :)

The best way to Contact Us all is ...
Posted by webmaster (moderator) Dec 9 2010 8:50AM

The best way to Contact Us all is to use "Contact Us" button & fill a form there. Regarding PayPal - today auto-posting from Paypal was for some time broken and we were doing slow/manual Paypal verifications & posting. This was most probably because supporters of Wikileaks founder kept attacking PayPal and a few other sites. Now it's back to normal.

GC Store