Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Needing Ginners!!!

Needing Ginners!!!
Posted by PEGASUS (moderator) Apr 28 2011 2:40PM

Noticible lack of tourney players in Gin Tournaments. Is there something we can do? Lower entrys?...Higher entrys? Different setups? Let us know what you would like! We aim to please. :)

Thank You Pegaus
Posted by SCOPEMAN (TD) Apr 28 2011 2:50PM

As most of you know I have been a long time Gin Host. If there is something different you want let me know. I will host what you want. And if I as a TD have offended any player that was playing before please Send A Contact Us and let admin know. I will hear about it and correct the problem. Thanks Scopeman

WHY NOT FREE TOURNEYS?
Posted by KNICKERZZ Jun 29 2011 6:22PM

I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY TOURNEYS, BUT MY STATE PROHIBITS IT. WHY NOT HAVE A FREE TOURNAMENT OPTION FOR THE PEOPLE LIKE ME? I USED TO PLAY ON ANOTHER SITE AND PARTICIPATED IN LADDER TOURNAMENTS, BUT THE SITE SHUT DOWN. MAYBE THAT IS WHY YOU NEED GINNERS. ANY RECOMMENDATION FOR WHERE I CAN GO TO PARTICIPATE IN FREE TOURNEYS? FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

need more ginners??
Posted by phsst (VIP) Jul 2 2011 6:41PM

HOW ABOUT MORE DOUBLE ELIMINATION TOURNEYS.

more ginners
Posted by tenuvuz (VIP) Apr 8 2012 9:42PM

I try 2 play only LD which is the right way 2 play--I also agree that we should try some DE (as Cribbage does

Posted by phsst (VIP) Apr 11 2012 10:51AM

your the best scopeman.

free tournaments
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 12 2012 3:06PM

in reply to your post KNICKERZZ. i think you could of been on about the site miniclips and there were others run by same company that all shut down when Real brought the site, i was an ATH on those sites and used to run free tournaments there. no cash was given away just points that gave the winner a chance to go 'blue' for a couple of days and get same benifits as cash players,, ie. no adverts and unlimited chat. not sure how free tournaments could be run on gamecolony as it would mean giving free tix away to winners, but i'm sure way back they were run on here.

GC Store